Reborn Patch 10.80

We use it to call people who are new or were inactive a longer time and not in discord but it would be great if there was an option to send a txt message instead via fellowship panel and/or add as friend to do so.

1 Like

Hmmm yeah that shouldn’t have happened, let me fix it and after I do I will refund your shard.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Literally richest man in the game…

Yeah I was kidding about wanting the shard back, spend the time working on important stuff, got Bleed 2 shards later anyway

haha bad luck rickness

I’ve had the same issue with accepting dram from AH. I’ve noticed the button and dram amount won’t be there until I add or remove something from the chest.

2 Likes

Is there any fix in the works for the crash to desktop issues? Sent some output logs back in beta 3&4 and one on the launch day, Not sure how it slipped through the cracks of beta testing but I’m getting them around 30-40 times a day.

Also this happens when entering your house or some other instance when your battlegrounds queue pops.

One more thing I beg you too turn the brightness down, Mid daylight destroys my eyes.

You’re getting 30-40 crashes to desktop per day? Is that like one every 10 minutes or something?

This is honestly the first I’m hearing of anyone having anywhere near that many. Which connection type are you using?

In that video are you in the Battleground – as in you’re getting the notifications on what’s happening in the BG, you’r ejust in the wrong spot?

Default as it keeps changing back to that whenever I log out or restart the game, I’ve also reinstalled oculus and orbus to no help. I can go a couple hours without one but then some are happening in a nice chain once every 5ish minutes for a few times, I have zero clue what causes them as it happens with anything I do.

Yes I’m in a battleground, The map doesn’t load in when you get ported to the bg when also trying to load a zone in.

Are you running any other programs in the background? Like a screen recorder, the DPS meter, OVR Drop, etc?

I will go back and look at a few of the logs you have emailed me to see if I notice anything, but something really weird must be going on to cause it to happen so often. There is one other person I am working with who is having some disconnect issues, but they are just disconnects that send them back to the login screen, not full-on crashes to the desktop.

EDIT: Actually looking in my email it looks like the last crash log I can see from you is really old (like from Beta 2), the ones from launch I have from you are for a black void bug and a card drawing bug. So send me a few the next couple of times it happens and I will check them out.

A few other people get them in LC however not as bad as me and I don’t run anything major apart from the Oculus dash. I sent the logs via the Orbus reborn launcher but Ill gladly send you tons more when I get the crashes next.

Okay sounds good, yeah so many came in during the Beta I probably just didn’t realize how badly it was affecting you. Maybe I’ll notice something.

I’m really trying to get the overworld drops and was wondering, are there exceptions? For example, do the Sapling Stafrushers in front of highsteppe count? Do the quest mobs like the spice guys and loose experiments count? Just making sure before I spend another 4 days straight farming the wrong mob for a J-ball in the old game…

4 Likes

Can they drop in dungeons too or is it strictly overworld?

Do they drop from Scaled mobs and Unscaled mobs?

5 Likes

It is only from overworld mobs. Other than that, anything goes, but as I have said before, there is no benefit to farming like “the most mobs per hour” or something. Every 60 seconds if you are doing overworld content there is a hidden roll. If you hit on it then the next overworld mob you kill will have the drop. So as long as you are killing something at least once per minute in the overworld, you are getting the chance to get it.

5 Likes

Intresting… piggybacking on this, what are rare critters actually? I must’ve caught at least 50 by now, according to the achievement, but never noticed them. Would be nice if we get a notice or sound or anything, on any rare content, I seriously think I might miss it else :smiley:

1 Like

Rare critters are the ones that move faster than the rest of that type as far as I can tell, I would love to see progress bars on the achievement page in the menu to see how far we have progressed to the next achievement cause atm I have no idea and I’m the kind of person who would go catch a bunch if I could see I’m only x amount away from an achievement, right now I haven’t bothered achievement hunting nearly as much as I would have because I have no idea how close I am to the next one

1 Like

so about the rare drop thing does that also drop from wild life?

Second question is why is it not dropping ftom dungeons? I see no reason to not let it drop from them too. Some ppl only live in dungeons :sweat_smile:

4 Likes