Reborn Patch 10.90

Also wonder about airship busters.

That was answered above, it is forthcoming.

Scoundrel still has no super btw, hope that’s also forthcoming, most people try to avoid triggering it. If you accidentally click, in the worst case your bullets will ALL hit the tank with nothing to do about it and you do zero damage until it goes down, great. Very much hope a change to this is forthcoming, too.

1 Like

This was already mentioned by Riley

1 Like

Yea and in OG it was if you can’t play mage then pleaaase do the no-brain ranger. It was “the” entry-dps for those sucking at mage. Seriously, all this easy-talk is just done in comparison, neither of these classes is easy to perfect and there’s nothing wrong with classes doing decent damage in low to midst shards without putting the 100s hours of mages in.

To perfect them and keep up with mages and other classes in high shards much more practice is and was needed for scoundrel, just like for ranger; I met LOTS of people playing scoundrels doing half my damage because of not curving, not using cards etc. it is just same like the difference between good and bad rangers. I think people fail to see that, first because it’s new and looks all easy, second because they lack experience/comparison amongst those playing and third because the ranger balance wasn’t there, which likely is now, though.

my worry now that he increase the timer on cool down it will be harder to have sheld when needed with all moving mobs and projectiles make it difficult to heal and stay alive with this cool down

Say we go into a group of mobs (enraged/elite near HS, as example) and start killing them. Will the lootboxes we receive be based on the latest kill or from all killed during the level? If the latter, will it be proportional to the number of enemies killed of one kind vs another? Explained a little below:

1. Loot based on last kill - only obtain extra loot from the final monster killed for the GRINDING level. If 51% of kills are Stafrages, but final kill is Stafrute, obtain 100% of rewards from Stafrute loot table.
  2. Loot based on percentages, majority - only obtain extra loot from the monster killed the most for the GRINDING level. If 51% of kills are Stafrages then receive 100% of rewards from Stafrage loot table.
  3. Loot based on percentages, overall - obtain loot for all monsters killed, based on percentage of kills. If 51% of kills are Stafrages, then 51% of rewards will be Stafrage loot table items.

Would also like to kindly request again to fix the issue with relocating turrets across a large distance. It really impacts performance, especially in things like the Sewer Slime boss fight. Turret just stops working when you move it too far from its original position in one jump or if you move it too far from the same in multiple jumps (slightly further, it seems)

1 Like

why?
when you suggested that we told you many reasons why not to do that, the warrior was in a good spot balance wise already, this is going to make hard hitting trash packs impossible to do on higher level shards. on t10 I consistently just barely survive a lot of the bigger packs because my shield comes back and with how the mobs move around you you don’t have much control over how many of them are hitting the shield at the same time which causes it to go down in a few seconds on some packs.

as for the issue with healers not being necessary on boss fights has for most of the fights nothing to do with the shield getting up again in 10 seconds, the fights a lot of warrior tanks can do without a healer paladin tanks could also do without a healer and they could be done without a healer because there was a lot of “downtime” in the bosses attack sequence, e.g. the dungeon troll, most of the time it’s either stunned or doing a beam attack so it’s not hitting the tank a lot, or airship boss 2, after the first few hits it does a lot of other mechanics which interrupt it’s melee attacks towards the tank or sewer slime, no one really takes damage other than from the rats for a little bit of time.

point is, this was never a balancing issue and shouldn’t be changed.

12 Likes

Any chance the weapon affixes will be fixed/updated in the near future?

1 Like

please put back 10 seconds cool down

3 Likes

this is gonna make things tough! ooft.

1 Like

I didn’t include it in the patch notes (although probably should have), but Tank Buster attacks (including the ones in the new Raid) were balanced around this change as well as the Paladin’s new move and now have longer time periods between attacks.

This change was more about boss mechanics such as tank busters and tank swap mechanics, not about healers (the amount of guaranteed raid-wide damage in the Raid will contribute more to them being required).

But yeah if it makes some pulls impossible now let us know and we can look into addressing that. It’s not our intent to make anything impossible, but it is our intent to try and balance the Paladin and Warrior’s ability to tank some of the mechanics in the Raid which is what drove that change the most.

4 Likes

Is there any change planned for palidan ult like there is for scoundrel?

If you are going to Nerf the warriors so hard fix their level 30 talent!!!

2 Likes

Don’t really understand this since the across-classes gear solved so many issues, now it’s worse than before since we got cloth+plate+leather and ALL 8 classes sets lol, this is a nightmare, but yea it was announced long ago so well. Main problem which should be addressed, urgently, though, is that I have no space in neither the inventory nor the player house chest for more gear-sets. Would hate to delete even more resources or put all dyes and dragons on the alt - basically out of my daily or even weekly reach - to be able to store gear.

I don’t quite understand this talent:

What does that mean exactly, if I use poison it will poison enemies farther away? That is not needed for most groups, the AoE is big enough in my view, but ok… what is with healing orbs, does it affect those too? We can shoot mobs with them, but normally we shoot players (will the charged work on them) and shooting mobs to increase range might not be a good idea or do anything since only the tank is close to those.
Also by how much is that range increased? I can’t imagine a big increase since we might pull groups, unitentionally, if it affects poison…

1 Like

Yeah I also have no space left…

1 Like

without this change you already have only about a 50% uptime on your shield for certain trash packs which would make it somewhat similar to the paladin in those scenarios, so increasing the time for your shield to come back would make the paladin the better tank in those cases on top of them already having way higher damage output than the warrior.

I personally don’t think a paladin should be able to tank as well as a warrior either because it can do almost 10 times the damage a warrior can while tanking and with the change to the warrior shield paladins are going to be preferred in almost every single scenario.

6 Likes

The dps difference in warriors and paladins is negligible when warriors can take another dps instead of healer

1 Like

most of the fights that can be done without a healer as a warrior can also be done as a paladin without a healer, especially after these changes.

1 Like

What kind of visual indicator do we have when this cooldown hits? As it stands, the Plea cooldown and lightning strike cooldowns are difficult to pay attention to without spending too much time looking at your hammer.

Can we get some kind of visual effect on our offhand, like the Warrior does? Maybe a faint glow or a yellow circle that appears in the middle of the hand, palm side and back side? Something that will make it apparent when you have it and can take a hit versus when you don’t have it and better kite for a bit.

its going to be very difficult to warrior tank with this cool down

2 Likes