We have a new patch going out on the client and server today with the following changes:
- The adds on Boss 2 of the Raid have had their health and damage decreased a bit.
- The amount of time given to complete Boss 3 before the enrage has been increased from 5 minutes to 6 minutes.
- Fixed a bug which was causing stats not to show up in along the left-hand side in the inventory screen of new players.
- When the Trickster Goblin dies, a Public Event beam will now appear at the location where it died for 2 minutes.
- When entering a zone (e.g. logging in or teleporting in), you will now have a 5 second invulnerability during which time you cannot attack or be attacked by anyone with PvP enabled (assuming you yourself have PvP enabled as well).
- Trickster Goblin token carriers can now be attacked in safe zones by other players even if that other player is themselves in the safe zone.
- The Trickster Goblin will now spawn every 4 hours (instead of 6.5).
- The Paladin’s protection shield will no longer show up in the the Transmog station.
- Fixed Public Event zone circles showing up opposite of what they should be.
- The amount of XP received when using the Grinding Tool has been significantly increased and is now a total of 40,000 XP for a full Level 1-5 charge.
- When utilizing the Grinding Device, when an eligible creature is killed nearby, you will now see a visual effect showing that the grinding device received the essence. This should make it easier to tell when you are killing the correct creatures for the level you are charging the device.
- The Scoundrel’s non-PvP base damage has been increased by 10%.
- The Warrior’s shield recharge time has been restored to 10 seconds. The Paladin’s anti-tankbuster mechanic cooldown has been changed to 12 seconds. Tankbuster mechanics have been re-balanced to accommodate.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the Scoundrel’s card deck to become un-grabbable in some circumstances.
- Pet crates will now show up correctly on the Auction House.
A quick note on Raid Loot Farming
We’ve heard feedback from many players that they’d like to be able to farm specific bosses rather than needing to clear them in-order (e.g. to farm the Raid pet once the Raid has been out for a while and everyone is geared up). Since the new Raid system has a “only one slot drops per boss” system to it, we don’t see any issues with allowing that since you’d still have to e.g. be able to do Boss 5 if you want the Raid Weapons. So we’ll be leaving the raid as-is at launch meaning that the bosses have a very low aggro radius and you don’t have to do them in any particular order to complete them. We’ll have to figure out some kind of workaround for the gate (or might just leave in the current “cheese” method), but anyway just wanted to update folks about that.
The Normal Mode Raid will officially launch on June 25th at 12 PM (Noon) US Central Time.