Patch 10.95 will be coming out the door today at approximately 12 PM (Noon) US Central Time. This will also be the official launch of the Normal Mode of the Ruins of Guild City Raid.
In addition to that, here are the other changes today:
- The Market Stall system is returning with some changes including an automatic bid system and integration with the Auction House. You can find more details in the separate thread that we’ve posted on this feature. We anticipate the first Market Stall deed auction going live on Thursday.
- The Ruins of Guild City Raid is now live. We are keeping the queuing system as well as the “Enter the Raid Entrance” button.
- There is also a manual entrance you can go to in the Rainforest area to enter the Raid instance.
- When the next tier of Raids launches, the queue and button to enter the instance will work for that Raid, while the entrance will remain for those who want to run this Raid indefinitely.
- When the Hard Mode Raid launches, the door in Highsteppe labeled “Guild City” will be used to enter the Hard Mode Raid (there will be no queue for that).
- Things you do in the Raid entrance will now save.
- Trash mobs have been added to the Raid. As before, once you have cleared the associated boss for those mobs, they will not re-spawn again unless you enter a fresh instance or the weekly reset occurs.
- Raid Achievements have been added to the game. These include clearing bosses and also achievements for clearing the bosses “perfectly” without certain punishing mechanics being triggered during the fight.
- There is now an Accept/Deny button that will appear whenever a queue that you have entered “pops”. During this stage you will see the status of the other party members accepting or denying. If a party member declines the queue, you will be re-entered to the queue at the top of the list.
- Fixed a potential bug which was causing Shaman Totems not to respawn (note: we don’t have a good reproduction case for this still so let us know if you still experience this issue).
- Fixed a bug which was causing Bard crescendo missiles to sometimes not strike enemy targets especially on slopes.
- Fixed a bug which was preventing PvP-enabled players from attacking Goblin Token carriers when they were in a safe zone.
- On the Quest, fixed a bug which was causing Runemage missiles to sometimes disappear after they were fired off of the wand.
- On the Quest, reduced the amount of things that were pre-loaded into memory. This may help reduce some crashing issues.
- You will now receive an XP Chain Bonus when in a party for attacking any overworld monsters, not just ones that are within 2 “real” levels of yourself.