Reborn Patch 10.95: Raid Release

Whoops.

We’ll get that fixed. It is indeed the real thing now though.

Terribly slow rollout… still nothing on Oculus. Edit: now it appeared, new record 11 mins.

Hmm yeah Oculus is always slower about pushing it out. Not something we have control over unfortunately. It’s been uploaded and set to live on the dashboard for about 10 minutes now.

1 Like

It is showing up for me on my Oculus store…if you still aren’t seeing it you might a) restart your Oculus client and b) check your LIbrary tab to make sure it’s not just scheduled for the future.

I have the raid cape transmog

1 Like

lucky sift

Okay so here’s the deal on this. Apparently the code that made the Raid instance not save things didn’t work on the transmog skin unlocks. So if you got the cape and destroyed it during the Raid Beta, it’s unlocked for you already now. Since no other loot (such as the actual raid equipment) dropped during the Beta, it only affects the cape.

Since the cape is a 100% drop item on the last boss anyway, and since the last boss difficulty was the same in the Beta as it is in the live version (perhaps even more difficult since there were bugs, haha), and given that the 25 people who already have it unlocked are the same people who are likely to unlock it anyway, I think we’re just going to leave this and let it be. And then now we know to watch out for this in the future with these kind of Betas.

4 Likes

Ok cool, just wanted to let you know

4 Likes

Is this just showing the people who also had the cape unlocked?

No, we cleared the raid in the live game

1 Like

Oh okay, congrats! Haha. Looks like you got some of the achievements done already, too. Fun.

Just going back in now to finish the other 2 we’re missing :grin:

Alsooo

Is It Dark In Here? Achievement still isn’t unlocked on steam

Also Missing Persons achievement hasn’t unlocked in-game still

1 Like

So a question I have, was the trash really easy/boring? (Or just mostly skipped or normal)

I want to say the two bugs were a cause of the same issue at least from what I could tell so the fix should have been for both.:crossed_fingers: I would still look out for both separately.

1 Like

k just tested for 4 mins. lightning orbs wheren’t respawning sadly after 4 mins :confused:

1 Like

the bug with reagents and fishing lure show in menu still happens to me when i log out and log in orbus and i fix it by closing orbusvr and reopen

K now I broke stun orbs and fire orbs not spawning but lghtning did. followed by fire and frost totems both not showing up on toolbelt anymore. But stun did show up on toolbelt.

So conclusion: not fixed yet :confused:
'(seems to break very easy with the current 37 ppl in the zone)

2 Likes

Ok thanks for checking…I will investigate even further

Hm really only 25? We killed the last boss in the Beta with 10 (Rebels/Gummibärenbande), abc had surely more than 10 people testing, guess rather close to 20, then there was an LC raid and a Carnage raid, likely one of Fireflies & Friends, too, clearing all. That should be at least double the people or more…