Reborn Patch 10.95: Raid Release

Our group killed it last Friday as well, but only 1-2 people broke it down while in there.

Oh then that can be it…

Kizzy broke down her muskie shoulders but there is no option to use them as a transmog on her gear

Did a lit more testing. not breaking in 3 ppl rainforest for me. not brwaking in solo dungeon or solo raid or playerhouse either. Inside highsteppe city breaks sometimes (around 20 ppl). outside highsteppe at dummy within 30 secs most of the times.

1 Like

Interesting…probably explains why we can’t get it to happen on the dev server. I’m going to try a few things. Thanks for the info

To clarify, the raid gear is in the transmog closet initial menu, but when you choose the piece of gear you’re wearing to transmog (left side) it’s not listed under the filtered right side (i.e. raid shoulders are initially at the bottom of the closet, but when you select your shoulders the raid shoulders aren’t an option to select).

i’m guessing that since the shard gear is not class specific it can’t be transmoged to something class specific. otherwise you’d be able to equip it on another class.
still kinda sucks that we can’t use the normal mode raid transmogs until we get some hardmode gear.

1 Like

That is kinda disappointing if that is intended to be like that

This is definitely not intended and we’ll be working on a fix for this asap

2 Likes

but how is that going to work then? that gear is shared so would you not be able to use that gear on other classes if the transmoged style is class specific? or would you be able to use the ranger style on your musketeer or bard transmogs for your mage?

I think the way it’s going to work is that you can apply a transmog to a piece of gear based on your currently equipped class. So for example if you are a Ranger, you can apply any transmog you would be eligible to wear as a Ranger to your currently-equipped gear. That does mean you could (for example) get the Ranger shoulders and apply them as a transmog on a piece of Leather gear (since you can wear Leather as a Ranger).

That way wouldn’t you be able to apply ranger gear to leather, then switch to musky/scoundrel and use that transmog on those classes too since the base gear is the same?

1 Like

It seems to happen much much more frequently when there’s fps or latency drops like having a lot of people in the area. Though even with that it often broke with even just a few people in the area.

Would have been great to have the class fixed at launch. And especially for a raid. Can’t wait to get declined from raids because my class doesn’t work.

1 Like

20190625221301_1
old level like 2 heavy armor shoulders

20190625221313_1
epic end game raid gear

they are almost exactly the same… love the creativity

You also can’t infuse raid gear into shard gear

1 Like

Sooo… what was that title for the meta achievement going to be? :blush:

3 Likes

Totems and orbs still bugged, also sometimes not spawning on belt. Same as everyone else. Frequency goes up in group (dungeon/raid) and most populated zones.

love the mage hat from raid looks like a samurai warrior but a mage when i saw my guildie wearing it :joy:

I forgot to mention a bug we encountered on Boss 4. The adds were resetting constantly.

3 Likes

Ya they like disappear and then come back and that follows by the adds reset, right?

1 Like