Wilds (Fishing, Gathering and Mob Drops for those)

5 minutes is a joke there needs to be real risk for attacking other players it should be no less than 30 minutes to 1 hour…

Your group is one of the only ones I know I could trust to not gank me. I will hit you up next time instead

2 Likes

Agreed five minutes is too short. Even our house tp has more penalty than that

1 Like

30 minutes would be ridiculous. Especially since the timer stacks on more time for each kill/steal.

5 minutes is ridiculous. If you have a bag of loot from the wilds you should have to run the gauntlet on your way home. Could be hilarious watching noobs light someone up with a red name outside of the twins. Almost like a world event.

1 Like

Do note that I can’t “run the gauntlet” home as a bandit. Guards attack on sight, chase infinitely, and one-shot anyone.

Then let’s say 15 mins per kill only up to an hour. Anyone wanting to kill a lot isn’t going to mind a bandit timer anyway. Correct me I’m wrong though bandits, I’m not into this myself so chime in on your timer opinions

I would say more like 10 minute minimum after a kill, but still 5 minutes per additional kill. Even a 20 minute timer is a big deal, simply because the wilds are boring.

1 Like

Lets get rid of the guards. They were cosmetic only the last time I was running the wilds. Lets go back to that.

Honestly, does anyone from UoH actually try to walk out of the zone anyway? Strategically speaking if you have a huge bag of loot why would you close the gap by walking out? You should just hide as far back in the wilds as you can until you can use your cookie to port home.

It’ll be way more fun/challenging to let players hunt gankers down.

How about 30 minutes for your first kill. additional 10 minutes for every kill after that?

Also, if you try to log out as a bandit you should die instantly. Combat logs are lame.

I prefer it during a marathon run of the various wilds. Saves the cookie for when I need it. +1 for no, or less aggressive guards. The only problem is that the non-wilds are still home free, since I won’t drop tradeables.

That’s also true… Doesn’t do me any good to take you on once you’ve left the wilds. I won’t get my stuff and you just get a small repair fee

Hey, does the cookie work when you’re a bandit?

It doesn’t. But when the timer runs out, it’s safer than walking back.

Would you say you’re more inclined to kill regardless of the bandit status? Or wait out the initial timer to start again?

Sorry for all the questions, but it’s nice to get perspective from the other side of the table

Kill kill kill. Unless someone forgot they had 70 reagents on them, then I’m gonna be more conservative, because I like teleporting literally everywhere.

I’m sure I don’t need to ask, but is it mostly just the thrill of the kill or has there ever been like an intent to get as much player loot as possible?

I’ve also wondered what Seurimas does with all those fishing lures. You only have so much space, after all.

Both. Plus record setting. I think a 35 minute timer is my best so far.

I like you. A bandit with aspirations lol