Dev Response Time

Sorry Riley I will keep that in mind, but stuff like this is bound to happen if you or other Devs don’t chime in on other threads that require your attention like the following 3 threads that have been extremely active:

So if I can make a suggestion; if you at least acknowledge all the frustration going and make it clear that a fix is coming, then you wont see this kind if stuff happen.

It’s been announced on multiple occasions that they’re tracking and working on all things listed

1 Like

In general sure, but nothing since all the grief from yesterday’s patch (1/30/2018)

not a peep!

I moved this out into a separate thread because it had no real business being in this one: Warrior new Moves

The rules are the rules. You can’t derail someone else’s suggestions post to redirect attention to your own complaints. That’s extremely rude to them. If you can’t participate following those rules, then you will end up losing the ability to participate in the discussion.

I’ve been extremely active in discussing the new Warrior hit detection changes, which you can easily see:

Both of those posts were made after yesterday’s patch. And, again, that’s beside the point. Even if you feel like I’m not being active enough to address your issue, that doesn’t give you the right to derail other people’s posts. Your complaints have clearly been heard and addressed, you’ll just have to be patient while we work on fixing the problem.

5 Likes

I saw those and I thank you.

The hit detection thread is one thing, the other two addresses different concerns that were not answered.

I am referring to the concerns that are asking about temporarily reverting to the old system until you figure this one out, most of us cant play warrior class currently because of the new changes.

Those other threads are just a combination of Bug Reports (which are being tracked), suggestions for changes to the class (which I have read), and then:

…a re-hash of the problem of the hit detection being broken. I am going to post an update on that issue later this morning in the original thread.

I am closing this thread now because I think the point has been made, but honestly if you want to have a community where the Dev Team interacts with and listens to feedback as actively as we do, you have to be willing to give us the benefit of the doubt that we are working as hard as we can to address concerns.

If you have additional concerns about the Warrior hit detection, feel free to continue the discussion in the Warrior hit detection bug thread.

8 Likes